- Check daily that the load is secure;
- Inspect daily the truck and ensure that it is safe to operate;
- Pick up, deliver and unload product using lifting device to and from assigned destinations;
- Complete appropriate paperwork;
- Maintain log book according to the current regulations;
- Register returns, overage/shortages and damaged products;
- Obtain customer signatures when required;
- Perform all functions in compliance with regulations and company safety rules;
- Resolve customer problems as appropriate and inform supervisor of issues that remain outstanding;
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to supervisor;
- Occasionally replace on the semi-trailor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
· Able to lift up to 40 pounds;
· Must have an appropriate valid driving class;
· Must be familiar with the Ontario and surrounding areas’;
· 5 years of experience in a similar job;
· Able to drive in all seasonal road conditions;
· Bondable to collect cash and cheques;
· Excellent customer service skills.
- Delivery schedule;
- Quality of customer service;
- Route knowledge;
- Equipment maintenance.
Constantly in and out of truck and warehouses – Steel toe boots – Flexible schedule.
Assist the manager with miscellaneous sales activities and support the customer service department.
- Exchange information with various internal departments
- Support the customer service with product information
- Maintain excellent business relationships with clients by providing accurate information and helping with problems or inquiries
- Prepare sales reports & contracts
- Manage project schedules and ensure tight deadline follow ups
- Update customer information as required
- Arrange & participate in various meetings
- Maintain a list of issues and resolutions
- Collect diverse project information from different sources (Internet, clients, retailers, etc.)
- Perform order & data entry
- Communicate with customers
- Assist in various sales & administrative projects
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
· Degree in administration, marketing or other similar venues
· Bilingual ( French & English)
· Microsoft Office, intermediate level (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
· 1 to 3 years of experience in sales
· Experience with customer service is a definite asset
· Solution oriented
· Quick learner
· Excellent communication skills
Capacity to quickly develop product & procedure knowledge; Manage data with accuracy; Observable actions showing initiative and problem solving skills; Capacity to create and maintain strong professional relationships within the organization, with clients, etc.
Open work environment – Available for occasional short trips
Job Type: Full-time